announcements: Priority Dates for Family-Based, Employment-Based and Diversity-Based Petitions as of MARCH 2019 now available. Click here.
Expired Fiance Visa and Greencard Renewal

A viewer Miss P has the following question:

My question is about my husband’s status. He went back to the Philippines to take care of his ailing father and to spend time with his father while he is still alive. My husband entered on a fiance visa and we forgot to remove conditions of his resident status. His two-year visa expired last year, and he is still in the Philippines. What form should we file to renew his green card so he may return to the United States?

Terms and Disclaimer

By submitting this form, you agree and understand that all information contained in this appointment form will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and will not be released without your permission; also, that submission or having a consultation with any of our attorneys does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Your appointment is not final until confirmed with you via call or email by Tancinco Law Offices, and until appointment fee of $150 is made via Paypal or credit card. You will receive information of next steps once this form is submitted.

Latest News and Updates
  • One Hallidie Plaza, Suite 818,
    San Francisco CA 94102
  • Toll Free (888) 930-0808
  • Tel No. 1-415-397-0808
Copyright © 2019 - Tancinco Law Offices Site by Pixelhub - Custom Web Design and Development