With the new Tancinco Law Offices website, you can now request for an appointment using our Online Appointment Form. On the desktop version of our site, it will be visibly on right side of the page. On the mobile version, it will be the prominent ‘Set An Appointment’ bar just below the homepage sliders.
How to use the Online Appointment Form:
- Enter complete Full Name. Note that all fields are required to be filled.
- Enter valid Email Address.
- Enter correct Phone Number (include country code and area codes, if applicable).
- Enter your Full Mailing Address.
- Enter your State, if located in the U.S. (i.e., California, Hawaii, New York, etc.).
- Select Type of Service you need (i.e., Legal Services, or Other Services).
- Briefly Describe Your Inquiry: We recommend just 3-5 sentences for you to describe your situation or needed assistance, to give us an idea what service you might need. You can expound once we get back in touch with you or when we request for more information.
- Click on the ‘Terms and Disclaimer’ and read and understand fully.
- Tick the checkbox to indicate that you have in fact already read the ‘Terms and Disclaimer’.
- Click SUBMIT. Submission will not proceed unless ALL fields in the form are filled in.
- The next page will confirm that your Appointment Form has been submitted.
- The same page will also show the Paypal button where you can pay the $100 appointment fee. You can pay with your credit card using this Paypal button.
- Once we have received your payment, our Staff will get in touch with you via email and/or call to confirm the details of your appointment. If we have not responded to your request within 24 hours (except holidays and weekends) from your submission and payment, please email us at email@example.com indicating your name, plus the date you submitted your appointment form.
Using our Online Appointment Form is a more efficient way for you to be able to schedule an appointment with Tancinco Law Offices. If you prefer to speak with someone, you may still call us through our published contact numbers, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our offices in California (San Francisco, Vallejo and Milpitas) or Manila.
We look forward to hearing from you.